Yozgat Bilgin Elevator Installation ‘I thought he was dead’: Survivor describes ‘brutal’ encounter with man with gunshot wounds

‘I thought he was dead’: Survivor describes ‘brutal’ encounter with man with gunshot wounds

The woman who survived an attack by a man armed with a gun said she had thought he had been dead.

Key points:The man was charged with aggravated murder and aggravated assaultAfter being found dead, he was transported to the hospital with life-threatening injuries to his neck, torso and headPolice say they found the man dead at the scene after responding to a 911 call in the city of Wollongong.

The man has been charged with a range of offences, including aggravated murder.

He has been remanded in custody.

Ms Huggins said she was sitting on her balcony, with a young boy and two young girls, when she heard the screams of people screaming.

“I looked up and saw a guy with a rifle and I thought he wasn’t going to make it, because he was screaming for help,” she said.

“Then he starts shooting at us and he just starts shooting the kids.”

Ms Higgins said her husband and son ran out of the house and into the backyard where she was standing with the boy and girl.

“We were just thinking, ‘What are we going to do?'” she said of her response.

“He was yelling at them to come back, and he was saying, ‘Put your hands up’.”

Ms Haggins said the man shot her husband in the chest.

“The boy’s head went right through his chest, and I couldn’t see any blood coming out,” she added.

“When the boy was shot, the next thing I saw was the whole family crying, and they were screaming for my husband to come out of there.”

Ms Haigins said they were told that the man had fired three shots, but there was no indication of a fatal shot.

“All I could see was a bullet hole through his head, through his heart, and into his heart,” she told 7.30.

She said she immediately got on her feet and began shouting for help.

“My husband and I ran to the back door of the car, and that’s where I was shot in the head, and then he ran into the house,” she recalled.

“There were a bunch of other kids and the little girl with the gun.”

Ms Mowry said she could hear the screams from outside.

“And then I heard the gunshots, and we knew he was gone,” she recounted.

“It was just horrible.

It was the most horrible feeling.”

She said the next few hours were spent trying to calm the children and try to piece together what had happened.

“Everyone was just lying there crying,” she explained.

“They were just screaming.

I couldn.

I just couldn’t.

It’s just too bad.”‘

It’s just so sad’The family were given CPR for a few hours before paramedics arrived and rushed the man to hospital.

“A lot of people have died, so I was trying to get through it with the kids, and try and get them out of my house, so they could get away,” Ms Mowrys said.

Her husband has since been charged in relation to the incident.

“For the most part, we’re all pretty numb to it, but he’s not being treated,” she continued.

“That’s what it’s all about, you know?

Topics:law-crime-and-justice,crime,wollongooliet-7250,womens-unions,winnipeg-3040,melbourne-3000,vicMore stories from New South Wales”

It’s very sad, and it’s just heartbreaking.”

Topics:law-crime-and-justice,crime,wollongooliet-7250,womens-unions,winnipeg-3040,melbourne-3000,vicMore stories from New South Wales